This 8-hour course aims to give participants an introduction to basic knowledge of various flu and influenza causing viruses and the spread of these diseases. The course will cover the use of various Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), tools, equipment and correct methods of cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and object effectively.
1. Understand various influenza causing viruses, including coronaviruses
2. Know the difference between cleaning and sanitising
3. Use the correct tools, equipment and cleaning detergents
4. Use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) correctly
5. Clean and sanitise effectively
6. Clean and disinfect areas exposed to confirmed cases of COVID-19 according to MOH guidelines.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested to acquire knowledge on how to clean and sanitise non-healthcare premises to prevent the spread of influenza causing viruses.
Anyone who is involved in the running and management of a business outlet and is required to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of these places.
Total Hours :8 Hours
Training Hours: 8 Hours
Assessment Hours: NA
Mode of Delivery
Classroom Training and Skills Demonstration with Assessment
Mode of Training
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) Eligible: No
Course Fee & Funding
Net Course Fee (w/GST)
Full Course Fee
1. The GST payable is calculated based on Full Course Fee before GST
2. All course fees shown are inclusive of prevailing GST and subject to changes
With effect from Dec 2022, the National Environment Agency (NEA) will enhance the current Training Requirements for the cleaning industry to uplift the skills and capabilities of the cleaning workforce.
For courses related to Enhanced Training Requirement for Business Licensing. Click Here.
Please be informed of an important update on the Goods and Services Tax (GST) for our services.
From January 1, 2024, the GST rate will increase from the current 8% to 9%. This is to comply with the latest regulatory changes. Therefore, any payments after December 31, 2023, will taxed at the new GST rate of 9%.
To avoid any inconvenience, we advise you to take note of this update and plan your payments accordingly, especially if you have any pending transactions or fees.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation in adjusting to these changes.