Course Reference Number
This is a composite training program that will equip you with the skills and knowledge in cleaning of washrooms and hard floor surfaces area.
At the end of the course, the learners will be able to:
- Prepare for work activities
- Remove dust, debris, soilage and spillage from hard floor surfaces, sanitary fixtures and fittings, toilet walls and partitions
- Clean hard floor/toilet floors
- Clean toilet walls/partitions and surfaces with high user contact
- Replenish consumable items in sanitary area
- Reinstate work area
Who Should Attend
- For new entrants into the environmental services industry.
- Those currently working in the environmental services industry and would like to upgrade their skills.
Total Hours : 26 Hours
- Training Hours: 22 Hours
- Assessment Hours: 2 Hours
- E-Learning Hours: 2 Hours
Mode of Delivery
Lectures, Demonstrations, Practice Sessions & E-Learning
Mode of Training
Full Time/ Part Time
For this course, you will be assessed based on the following assessment methods.
- Simulated Performance
- Oral questioning
Funding Validity Period
01-Jun-19 To 06-Dec-24
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) Eligible: Yes
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their S$500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for the approved skills-related courses.
For more information, visit the SkillsFuture Credit Website (https://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit)