Course Reference Number
The unit covers the basic knowledge and skills required in maintaining good personal grooming and hygiene standards. This also includes improving interaction with customers, clients, as well as providing quality service delivery; contextualized for tray return workers in food shops, canteens and coffee shops.
At the end of the course, the learners will be able to:
- Observe good personal grooming, proper hygiene standards and display of positive image.
- Maintain good interpersonal relationship and proper communication with customers.
- Practise good service delivery.
Who Should Attend
- For new entrants into the environmental services industry.
- Those currently working in the environmental services industry and would like to upgrade their skills.
Total Hours : 3 Hours
- Training Hours: 2 Hours
- Assessment Hours: 1 Hours
Mode of Delivery
Lectures, Demonstrations & Practice Sessions
Mode of Training
Full Time/ Part Time
For this course, you will be assessed based on the following assessment methods.
- Simulated Performance
- Oral questioning
The learners need to have minimum three months of industrial experience.
Funding Validity Period
01-Jun-19 To 30-Nov-24
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) Eligible: Yes
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their S$500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for the approved skills-related courses.
For more information, visit the SkillsFuture Credit Website (https://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit)