Course Reference Number
This training program will equip you with the skills and knowledge in removing loose dust and debris, spillage and impacted soil and mopping hard floor surfaces manually.
At the end of the course, the learners will be able to:
- Prepare for cleaning activities
- Remove loose dust and debris from hard floor surfaces
- Remove spillage from hard floor surfaces
- Remove impacted soil from hard floor surfaces manually
- Perform mopping of hard floor surfaces
- Reinstate work area
Who Should Attend
- For new entrants into the environmental services industry.
- Those currently working in the environmental services industry and would like to upgrade their skills.
Total Hours : 15 Hours 30 Mins
- Training Hours: 14 Hours
- Assessment Hours: 1 Hours 30 Mins
Mode of Delivery
Lectures, Demonstrations & Practice Sessions
Mode of Training
Full Time/ Part Time
For this course, you will be assessed based on the following assessment methods.
- Simulated Performance
- Oral questioning
Funding Validity Period
01-Jun-19 To 27-Nov-24
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) Eligible: Yes
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their S$500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for the approved skills-related courses.
For more information, visit the SkillsFuture Credit Website (https://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit)