Course Reference Number
This training program that will equip you with the skills and knowledge in cleaning and removing soilage from sanitary fixtures, fittings, toilet floors and replenishing consumables in sanitary area.
At the end of the course, the learners will be able to:
- Prepare for work activities
- Remove dust, debris, soilage and spillage from sanitary fixtures and fittings, toilet walls/partitions and toilet floors
- Clean toilet floors
- Clean toilet walls/partitions and surfaces with high user contact
- Replenish consumable items in sanitary area
- Reinstate work area
Who Should Attend
- For new entrants into the environmental services industry.
- Those currently working in the environmental services industry and would like to upgrade their skills.
Total Hours : 19 Hours
- Training Hours: 16 Hours 30 Mins
- Assessment Hours: 1 Hours 30 Mins
- E-Learning Hours: 1 Hours
Mode of Delivery
Lectures, Demonstrations, Practice Sessions & E-Learning
Mode of Training
Full Time/ Part Time
For this course, you will be assessed based on the following assessment methods.
- Simulated Performance
- Oral questioning
Funding Validity Period
25-May-23 To 27-Nov-24
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) Eligible: Yes
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their S$500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for the approved skills-related courses.
For more information, visit the SkillsFuture Credit Website (https://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit)