Course Reference Number
This is a training & assessment program that will give you an introduction to the workplace safety and health issues in Singapore.
At the end of the course, the learners will be able to:
- Follow safe work practices and risk control procedures
- Participate in workplace safety and health management activities
- Follow workplace emergency response procedures
Who Should Attend
- For new entrants into the environmental services industry.
- Those currently working in the environmental services industry and would like to upgrade their skills.
Total Hours : 8 Hours
- Training Hours: 7 Hours
- Assessment Hours: 1 Hours
Mode of Delivery
Lectures, Demonstrations & Practice Sessions
Mode of Training
Full Time/ Part Time
For this course, you will be assessed based on the following assessment methods.
- Simulated Performance
- Oral questioning
Funding Validity Period
21-Jul-20 To 20-Jul-24
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) Eligible: Yes
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their S$500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for the approved skills-related courses.
For more information, visit the SkillsFuture Credit Website (https://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit)