Course Reference Number
This training program will equip learners with the skills and knowledge in enhance customer service provision through interpreting on feedback.
At the end of the course, the learners will be able to:
- Understand collection of relevant information to identify customer needs and expectations
- Identify customer’s needs through assessment to offer customized and personalized services
- Support the Creation of positive customer experience by offering customized and personalized service
- Collect customer feedback through different channels
- Apply appropriate problem solving tools and techniques to recommend areas of improvement
Who Should Attend
- This course is meant for those currently in the environmental services industry.
Total Hours : 15 Hours 15 Mins
- Training Hours: 14 Hours
- Assessment Hours: 1 Hours 15 Mins
Mode of Delivery
Lectures, Demonstrations & Practice Sessions
Mode of Training
Full Time/ Part Time
For this course, you will be assessed based on the following assessment methods.
- Written Assessment
- Role Play
Funding Validity Period
26-May-20 To 22-May-24
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) Eligible: Yes
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their S$500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for the approved skills-related courses.
For more information, visit the SkillsFuture Credit Website (https://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit)