Course Reference Number
This training program covers the knowledge and skills required in scheduling and supervising cleaning services.
At the end of the course, the learners will be able to:
- Plan cleaning activities
- Supervise cleaning activities
- Handle contingencies during cleaning activities
Who Should Attend
- Employees currently in a supervisory or team leader roles with the technical skills and knowledge to supervise cleaning operations and cleaning operators
- The working adults or mid-career change workers who are keen to join the environmental services industry
Total Hours : 17 Hours 30 Mins
- Training Hours: 16 Hours
- Assessment Hours: 1 Hours 30 Mins
Mode of Delivery
Lectures, Demonstrations & Presentations
Mode of Training
Full Time/ Part Time
For this course, you will be assessed based on the following assessment methods.
- Case study
- Oral questioning
Funding Validity Period
01-Jun-19 To 29-Nov-24
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) Eligible: Yes
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their S$500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for the approved skills-related courses.
For more information, visit the SkillsFuture Credit Website (https://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit)